Warwick Town Hall
The Warwick Town Hall is located at 72 Palmerin Street, Warwick.
An impressive heritage listed building constructed in 1888 from local sandstone, the Town Hall can lay claim to being one of the oldest local authority buildings in Queensland, and is an ideal venue for many functions.
Sound & Lighting
- An LX control desk for audio applications
- Fully controllable stage, front of house & auditorium lighting
Basic Floor Areas
- Auditorium - 12.92m x 23.20m (300m2 approx)
- Stage Area - 12.60m x 9.68m (121m2 approx)
- Supper Room - 4.3m x 10.4m (44m2 approx)
- Foyer - 7.8m x 6.5m (51m2 approx)
- Male & female dressing rooms are available, with a capacity of 6 - 8 people per dressing room.
- Proscenium opening width - 8.0m
- Proscenium opening height - 5.58m
- Stage width - 12.6m
- Stage depth, apron to cyclorama - 7.68m
- Stage depth, apron to rear wall - 9.68m
- Kitchen facilities are available, with sink, gas cooker & oven.
The Warwick Town Hall provides a mixture of fixed and loose seating, for a total capacity of 399.
- Ground level - 106 seats
- Tiered seating - 158 seats
- Upper level - 135 seats
Prospective hirers should contact Warwick customer service on 07 4661 0300 to discuss their individual requirements so that the correct fees can be calculated, prior to finalising any booking arrangements.